IS CHIROPRACTIC CARE SAFE FOR MY BABY AND ME?
Yes, it’s completely safe. We understand your number one priority is to keep your baby safe during pregnancy, while still getting the relief you need as you adjust to your changing body.
We have years of experience providing women, just like you, with the care they need to relieve strain and discomfort throughout their pregnancy.
The pain is normal, but you don’t have to just deal with it. We can help make those first couple of months more comfortable and enjoyable.
HOW CAN YOU HELP ME DURING MY PREGNANCY?
During pregnancy, your body experiences a lot of muscular changes. As your baby grows, increased weight places extra strain on your hips, knees, and lower back. These changes can affect the alignment of your spine causing discomfort and pain.
We can help you relieve strain and pain in the lower back, hips, and even the neck, with routine Spinal Adjustments and massage therapy.
We can also help:
- Decrease strain as your pregnancy progresses
- Promote better circulation for you and your baby
- Relieve morning sickness
- Strengthen your muscles to make labor and delivery more comfortable
- Optimize nerve pathways that support uterine health
- Recover faster so you can feel like yourself again!