DID YOU KNOW?
According to the Migraine Research Foundation, 85% of chronic migraine sufferers are women.
What is a migraine?
They can be triggered by:
- Tension and stress
- Injuries and accidents
- Spine-related issues
- Poor posture
- Prolonged screen usage (i.e., phones, tablets, laptops)
- Problems that originate in your muscles, tissues, and nerves.
If treatment has never worked, then the source of your pain might stem from issues that traditional doctors overlook, and medications can’t permanently resolve.
How can a chiropractor help?
When nerve pain or inflammation in your neck or back are causing your migraines, simple adjustments can be made to realign your spine, opening nerve pathways, so painful symptoms go away.
How do we treat migraines?
- Spinal Adjustments – realign the spine in your back and neck to open nerve pathways that could be causing you pain.
- Massage Therapy – breaks apart muscle knots caused by migraines to relieve deep pain and inflammation, and improve circulation to promote natural healing in your back, neck, and shoulders.
- Therapeutic Exercises – that improve flexibility, stability, reduce muscle stiffness, and prevent pain from reoccurring.
- Lifestyle Guidance – to help you avoid strains that can trigger a migraine or a headache without the long-term use of prescription medication.