FROM OUR PATIENTS
how can massage help me?
Massage therapy can:
• Relieve stress and strain in your joints and soft tissues
• Stimulate blood ow to reduce inflammation and remove toxins that make pain worse
• Neutralize painful muscle knots
• Reduce stiffness and improves range of motion • Promote the body’s natural healing process to speed up recovery
• Lessen anxiety and stress associated with injury and pain
what issues can be treated by massage therapy?
• Neck pain
• Back Pain
• Headaches and Migraines
• Injuries caused by strain, repetitive use or overuse
• Muscle spasms
• Sciatica and other nerve-related issues
• Wrist pain caused by Carpal Tunnel
• Jaw pain caused by TMJ
• Stress or Anxiety
• Post-Surgical Pain
What types of massage do we offer?
Swedish Massage – helps promote better circulation and relieve stress, strain, and pain using long strokes and gentle tissue manipulation.
Trigger Point Massage – breaks up muscle knots and relieves painful inammation and soreness.
Sports Massage – helps relieve pain and soreness associated with heavy activity so athletes can perform better.
Deep Tissue Massage – relieves pain and strain in the deeper layers of your muscles.
Pregnancy Massage – helps relieve discomfort and muscle soreness to suit the unique needs of pregnant women.