“One of my favorite perks is the one stop shop – I can get a massage alongside my adjustment”Rebecca Wilts
How can massage therapy help me?
You want relief as quickly as possible. Whether you have acute pain, caused by an injury, or long-standing chronic pain, massage therapy can play a vital role in the recovery process.
Massage therapy can:
• Relieve stress and strain in your joints and soft tissues
• Stimulate blood ow to reduce inflammation and remove toxins that make pain worse
• Neutralize painful muscle knots
• Reduce stiffness and improves range of motion • Promote the body’s natural healing process to speed up recovery
• Lessen anxiety and stress associated with injury and pain
What issues can be treated with massage therapy
At Sage Clinic, we use massage therapy to help patients suffering from:
• Neck pain
• Back Pain
• Headaches and Migraines
• Injuries caused by strain, repetitive use or overuse
• Muscle spasms • Sciatica and other nerve-related issues
• Wrist pain caused by Carpal Tunnel
• Jaw pain caused by TMJ
• Stress or Anxiety
• Post-Surgical Pain
What types of massage do we offer?
These are the different massage techniques we use to help you recover:
Swedish Massage – helps promote better circulation and relieve stress, strain, and pain using long strokes and gentle tissue manipulation.
Trigger Point Massage – breaks up muscle knots and relieves painful inammation and soreness.
Sports Massage – helps relieve pain and soreness associated with heavy activity so athletes can perform better.
Deep Tissue Massage – relieves pain and strain in the deeper layers of your muscles.
Pregnancy Massage – helps relieve discomfort and muscle soreness to suit the unique needs of pregnant women.